Friday, June 16, 2006

Just a quick

pre-weekend post.....
Finished up my entry in Missy's cj...her theme was a fictional character I admire...
for some reason this became the most difficult theme...EVER.
NO idea why...
because honestly I LOVE the theme....
I love that I hadn't done it before..
So,
Gabby suggested half a millions things...
yes,
Strawberry Shortcake and Lilo were both contenders....
I think because of we share the same girlish figure...
or something like that...
BUT...
when it came down to doing it..
I went w/ my first thought when I heard the theme.
Martha Stewart.
Yep.
That folks is the fictional character I admire most...
you KNOW she's not real..
heeehee...
Oh, and I added Pam,
cuz.
I love Pam.
She makes me laugh.
Sorry Missy...
hope you don't hate me toooo much!

On the t-shirt front...
just my 2cents...after actually getting my shirts.
Go with the white and orange...
I loved the black online...and Jared will be sporting that one..
but the orange is better ;)
JUST my advice...and if your order is wrong when it arrives...
umm...
just call the 800 number and they'll fix it.
pronto.

Thankyou to everyone that has ordered.

Just wanted to post a tiny note about my husband.
When we found out I was pregnant with Jared....he was 18.
He missed out on a lot,
but I hope he'd say he gained a lot more.
He puts most Dads that wait, and plan, and do things the "right" way
to shame.
He is an incredible Daddy.
Love you Col.
Happy Father's Day...
xxe

14 comments:

Missy said...

umm hello??
I LOVE YOUR ENTRY.
and it's fine that it's not fictional. I could never hate you!
Nobody else better try it though ;)

sarah said...

that cj entry rocks my dear.
love me some martha and pam...

as for your husband...how could he not say he gained a lot more with you and those 3 adorable boylies? :)

and well, I ordered my black shirt on Wednesday. . .hey, all else fails I get an orange & white one then I just have 2 fabulous shirts in my wardrobe! :)

Anonymous said...

loving the CJ entry. loooooooove. heehee.

and the hubby man.... =) makes me smiiiiiiiile. he's a good daddy.

got my shirt today. =)

Mara said...

love this post, e.
omg, love the CJ.
you crack me up.
XO.

Jen said...

Yes.
I love the entry too.
It's genius friend.
I will be ordering my shirt next week. :):)
And yay for wonderful fathers.

gabbyfek said...

i could not love the CJ more.
not at all.
and, for the record.... lilo was b/c of ohana and strawberry shortcake was... ummm. cuz she likes to bake and wears HOT green striped tights.
yeah.
i don't actually know why on SS.....
but i absolutely adore what you did.
so very very much.
and i love me that colin.
he's the best dad ever.
LOVE YOU.
xoxoxo,
g

RACHEL =) said...

Awwww, such a sweet picture!!!

LOVE your CJ entry, bwahahahaha... you always make me smile, girl! Martha and Pam - couldn't be 2 more extreme opposites! Love how you scrapped them!!

Hope you're havin a GREAT weekend, my friend! =)

Anonymous said...

So sweet...What an awesome picture of the two of them E! And my t-shirt was just fine. I'm going to order another one, in fact.

kristina contes said...

If you are Lilo I will SO be Stitch. I LOVE Stitch.

And the picture.

Colleen said...

love it
martha is fictional
problem is...she believes it

Sarah said...

Love that Martha is your fictional heroine!!!!!

Aresome picture of man and boy.
Lucky girl.

Just this Girl said...

lmao!
i can't tell you how hard i'm laughing with the martha and pam on the same scrappy pages...
holy cow am i laughing

you know i love you this much girlie!
i'm gonna need to get me one of these shirts. do the proceeds go to anything in particular??

darcy said...

Oh.
my.
gosh.

Your entry.. CRACK ME UP!!! LOVE it!!!

And yeah, that picture of your hubby.. so incredibly cute.

Jude said...

you are the coolest.
by FAR.