Monday, October 02, 2006

Say what?

Sooo, that's the birthday boy....from last weekend.
I seriously can NOT believe he's 12.
He got his IPOD....
which now never seems to leave the ears of my pre-tween boy....
I don't have one yet, by the way...an IPOD that is....
as Jack would say...."I'm just saying"...
That's my new favorite southern expression my five year old uses constantly....
Like at his soccer game Saturday...
"Our goalie is not very good."...
"JACK! shhh-hh...That's not nice"
"I'm just saying"....
Yeah, manners we have none...
SO...I had the BEST weekend.
("I'm just saying")
I met Nisa!!!!! and....
She TOOK PHOTOS OF MY BOYS!!!!
Yes, I'm a teeny, tiny.....WHOLE lotta excited about that....
Even though, Jack was a bit whiney...(ok, sooo I didn't know he was sick)....and Jared was a bit serious. (but that's completely normal)
The report from Gabby is that "I'm going to die....they're SO GOOD"....
So I can hardly stand it.

I also got to spend the ENTIRE day shopping on Friday w/ Gabby, Jessica, and Nisa....
good stuff....I needed some girl time...
TONS of laughs...some money spent....sigh....I loved it.
Just the coolest chicks EVER. I'm so jealous Gabby gets to hang out w/ Jess whenever she wants.....and Nisa....well, Minneapolis is just TOO far away....
Stokepoo...("I'm just saying").
Hopefully Gab will send me some photos of the day soon. (subtle hints never hurt, eh? heehee)

Today has been a Monday...that's for sure.
Jack is home sick, bit of a fever, but nothing else really.
He's keeping up his strength w/ some cheetos, sprite and tv.
That's some good parenting for those of you taking notes.
Ok, off to pick up the Coley guy. xe

9 comments:

sarah said...

how lucky are you . . . getting to hang with such cool peeps! :)
can't wait to see the pics nisa too.
i know they will be amazing...
cause she's amazing.

Missy said...

You are too cute.
and so are your boys.
I'm just sayin ;)

and I say that all the time...
hmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

LOL - cheetos sprite and TV are what every sick kid needs! hee hee. I am so jealous Nisa took your pics! Can't wait to see them! She is one talented girl - and so darn sweet too.

Christy said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, JARED!!! Sheesh! 12?? You SO do not look old enough to be the mother of a 12 year old! Seriously. I hope I look as good as you when Maddie turns pre-tween. :) Cannot wait to those pics of your boys... they are going to be fabulous I'm sure! Oh, do hurry Nisa! :)

Mara said...

glad you had a happy girly weekend.
can't wait to see picks of the boylies.
xo.

brooke said...

so jealous of your fun weekend.

can't wait to see the nisa goodness in the pics.

what an awesome weekend!
xo.

k photography said...

okay 12. wow.

and yes - I haven't seen them yet of course - but yes. I can guarantee that you are going to FLIP out over the pictures.

speaking from experience.
wish I was there - glad you had big laughs -
K

darcy said...

Heck yeah, bring on the NISA pics!!

And I will take note of the cheetoes and sprite. =)

Sarah said...

poor Jacky. Good mama.
Nisa pictures and shopping!
Oh drooling of jealously!