Wednesday, September 08, 2010

I have not blogged in over a month...
the "good" news is,
I'm still taking random photos in case I ever decide to blog again.
{like of me driving}
.............
We are still in the hotel...
day 72 I believe.
{not that I'm counting...ok, I am}
I think I'm done being a resident of the Homewood Suites,
although they've been lovely.
{minus the missing IPod touch}
We close on our house on Monday,
So hopefully I'll have some photos of the house in progress to post,
or some words about how much I love unpacking...
or how awesome it is to have teal carpet...
something like that.
............
I am pretty sure I remember why I haven't blogged in over a month...
I have nothing interesting to say...
other than I miss you all.
xoxoxoxox

5 comments:

Kim Ryden said...

I love your hair!

sarah said...

it's my beautiful friend! she's blogging! hoooray!

i so wish i could come help you unpack. i totally would, if i could. and i'd bring beer for col. and junior mints for us. and it would be an unpacking party!

miss you so.
and cannot wait until the five of you are in your new home.

xx.

essie said...

my sweet sweet friend
HOW i have missed you!
work has been
cah-way-zee cakes
and i need to call you...
i think i actually owe you 3 phone calls now.

all my love to
"the treehouse avec teal"
mE

pakosta said...

72 days is INSANE! I would be a basket case! missing YOU!!!!
xoxo tara

NeverEnoughTime said...

miss your blogging.....

hurry back!