Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Ummm...did I say a photo a day was on like donkey kong?!?
I meant it might be on...
or not...
maybe not...
HA!
Whoops...
How about two quotes from yesterday that made me laugh out loud?!?...
Looking at a house to maybe rent (plan B you know)
"Ohhh...THAT one?!? Ugh...I hate the curb appeal on that one" -Jack
Yeah, the curb appeal. love it.
Colin grabbed a plate of cookies last night and was talking to some guy...
I asked where he was and Jack said...
"Dad is getting cookie wasted over there"
Jared had a quote that almost made me pee my pants yesterday,
but it shall not be repeated...
naughty bad that one...but ooooh so funny.
xoxo

4 comments:

sarah said...

me thinks someone has been watching a little too much hgtv? curb appeal...love it. also loving "cookie wasted". i kind of want to get frozen yogurt wasted this afternoon. we'll see....

and dude. you cannot tease us with the j quote and then not give it to us! :(

xx.

pakosta said...

oh man! text me jareds' quote, I need a laugh HA !
LOVE the jack quotes, gosh your boys are FUNNY!!!!!!!!!
tara

essie said...

e, my love, i'm with the ladies on this one...share the naughty you MUST!

i could use a giggle, as i'm not getting coffee wasted with you right now, which makes me SAD!
jelllooooo
kooolaid
love you!

Unknown said...

i am nearly positive that your jared and my joey would be besties...and lots of laughing and pants-peeing would be had by all...

naughty, teenage boy quotes = hilarious...you must share