Friday, March 24, 2006

Al...

I hope....
you know now that I wish I'd taken you back with me in October...
I wish I'd tried...
I hope you know it was because I didn't think it would help...
not because I didn't love you..
I hope...
you know that I was angry out of frustration...
not at you....
I hope you know that I loved you.
That I feel guity...
guilty...
we hadn't spoken since then...
guilty....
that I'm sure you died hating me...
not understanding my actions...
my words....
I hope...
you know it breaks my heart...
over and over and over again...
I hope...
you know the truth now...
I think you must...
I hope...

love these girls....xxxe

15 comments:

gabbyfek said...

she knows.
love you.

kristina contes said...

waaaaaaaaaah. I am so sorry.

Sarah said...

oh, e, it's just too hard.
hugs and tears with you.

pakosta said...

she knows.
she does.
hugs.

tara

RACHEL =) said...

OH, E... SHE HAD TO KNOW - IT'S A SISTERLY INSTINCT TO KNOW. MY HEART IS STILL BREAKING FOR ALL OF YOU... HUGE HUGS...

Anonymous said...

of course she knew.
any of us would be so lucky to have you as our sister.
love you sweet e.

Missy said...

she definitely knows.
and you are an amazing sister.

Mara said...

so much to say...
but this isn't the right forum.
She knows.
She knows.
She knows.
seriously.
she knows.
and so does everyone else.
you love.
you are loved.
by lots of us, including Al.
XOXO.

Jen said...

Oh god E....what to say??
Cept I love you....and am so very sorry.

darcy said...

hang in there, E, hang in there. Still praying for you.

Anonymous said...

so sorry erika...
she knows.
thinking of you everyday.

-moon

Chares Square Co-op said...

she knows.
absolutely positively.
we love you too.
much love coming your way...
for now, forever.
for as long as you need.

kelly said...

Oh, E.

Heartbreak.

She knows.

When my grandma died, I had such regrets. It was hard for so long. But someone I admired just kept telling me that she knows. And little by little it became easier to believe.

Michelle W. said...

Hugs...

Michelle

Unknown said...

I live with a similar guilt every single day of my life. LMK if you ever want to chat--I understand what you're feeling right now. I know that hurt.

xoxo,
Becca