Wednesday, September 20, 2006

just 2things 2day...completely unrelated....

THIS is the sweetest.
She's just so brave speaking in front of that many people.
I'm very sad for her family.....

and
Rachelle tagged me....
she's the cutest...
so here goes...

The rules are :
List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.
Tag 5 friends and list them.
Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

if I REALLY must tag...
then it's gab, es, mara, ash, and jen....
(sorry girls)

ok, 5 weird things about me....
hmm...
1. I drive barefoot....always, or in the winter, I guess w/ socks on...
2. I have issues with raw meat.....it's just gross....but i deal.
3. I almost always wear a black shirt....of some kind. (I like colors, just not on my clothing)
4. Halloween is my favorite...and I LOVE fall....(ok, that's not really weird, huh?)
5. My toe nails are always painted, but my finger nails NEVER are...

Ok,
That wasn't very good... those kinda suck....
I'll think of some better ones, because all in all I'm pretty weird,
but for now, I must go pick up my boylies...
xe

ETA:
Colin informed me that yes, in fact...those suck....or 2 out of 5 did....
so he's added...

3. I don't like my kids to stick their hands/arms out the windows in the truck....
because I fear they may lose a limb.
(In my defense....my parents TOLD me not to stick my hand out the window....I believed them...I don't find this that weird....maybe more irrational?!) ;)
and....
4. I don't/won't eat leftover pizza.
Apparently this is weird or so say my hub....
who will eat leftover anything no matter how old it may be....

ok, halloween and fall are still my favorites....
even though that's not at all weird...
I'm still darn excited because it was chilly today...
and I wore jeans.
happy. happy. happy.

And besides, I can't compete w/ cindy....I mean essie, who reminded me she has webbed toes ;)
(Yes, I totally owe you a pumpkin spice...)


4 comments:

Mara said...

i like your multi colored response. it makes me more inclined to participate :)
And you're not weird.... I like those things :)

XO.

sarah said...

okay, #2 and #5 = twins.
raw meat? ewwwww....
paint goes on the toes not the fingers.
:)

RACHEL =) said...

LOL... Erika, I swear you always make me laugh!! Haha... love these!! And you don't eat leftover pizza?! GASP! :o

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the fall too. It tricked us here. it was here - now it's gone. Summer has returned... I had out all my long sleeve shirts too...

I have issues with raw meat.....it's just gross....but i deal. - LOL - me too! When I make hamburgers (ok, turkey burgers- I refuse to eat hamburger) I wear plastic sandwich bags on my hands so I don't have to feel the meat - and that smell won't stay for days and days. LOL.