Thursday, November 10, 2005

Because I'm postally challenged.....


Missy....

This has been done for QUITE some time...
but alas....I SUCK at going to the post office...
(see the post below, under 2 truths, 1st one...uh-huh)...
ok, but I swear it will be there someday....when all these songs are really really old ;)
You know I still adore you....and I promise your cd won't move w/ me....

ok, now I'm leaving...
I'll post this weekend about my picnic basket that has cooties, and the frog that's "visiting" from preschool...
xxe

5 comments:

gabbyfek said...

I LOVE THIS.
and i get to see the frog tomorrow... even if he's not real...
AND the germie basket...
you still want mine.
i know it.
:)
xox,
g

Missy said...

wheeee!!! I LOVE THIS!
I can't wait to see what you picked out for me.
I don't care if the songs are old... I will love love love them just the same. :)
You rock my socks sister friend- BIG SISTERS KICK ASS!

Erica Hernandez said...

OK, THAT is pretty darn cool miss other E...Missy is a lucky chickie!

Sarah said...

I think that's the coolest altered CD cover I've ever seen!!!!!

My post office slips into a vortex with the laundry. I just never seem to get to it! It's like the bermuda triangle for moms.

Colleen said...

love the bright!!

you asked about the cheerwine box. i bought it in salisbury, NC where i spent a large chunk of my childhood...and where cheerwine is from. it is made from old cheerwine crates. i love that thing!