Thursday, November 10, 2005

Dangnabit...I'm "IT"....

Is there no ghoul for these things?!?
Ghoul in Wisconsin-speak is "safe"...
You know...Can't tag me....nahnah...I'm on ghoul.....
When I say things like ghoul, or bubbler (water fountain)...or "where's the tyme machine?" (ATM)....people look at me like I'm from another planet.....
It's worse now, because I have sort of a southern-wisconian accent...and people are just like ...?!??!
ok,....anyway..I'm stalling...

here you go gab....

names you go by
1. erika
2. e....not much you can do w/ erika....sigh....

2 parts of your heritage
1. Swedish (a quarter)
2. German

2 things that scare you
1. Something happening to one of my boys
2. Flying...in planes...aka fear of heights.

2 of your everyday essentials
1. Blistex
2. Mascara

2 things you are wearing right now
1. grubby jeans
2. my flotilla t-shirt...almost flotilla time....awww-yeah...

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Jewel
2. DMB

2 favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Jesus Walks...Kanye West
2. Boyfriend...the little sister Simpson

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. Laughter ...stole gab’s answer
2. Comfort

2 truths
1. I'm queen of all who procrastinate
2. I could easily be a vegetarian (Colin however could NOT) :)

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. Eyes
2. Voice

2 of your favorite hobbies (besides scrapbooking??)<--- yes, that's the obvious
1. photography
2. reading..

2 things you want really badly
1. to be debt free
2. a lense for my camera that's not brokenish :(

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Disney....I’m a dork w/ kids
2. Hawaii, but that involves flying....

2 things you want to do before you die
1. Go on vacation w/ just my husband
2. See my kids grow up to be happy adults

(Someday I'd like to open a photography studio also...but that's #3...and I only get 2) :)

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
1. I have very stereotypical "jobs" around the house....mine and his.....(bad I know)
2. I'm very moody during a certain week of the month...and tend to become completely irrational then....sort of took your answer again huh gab? whoops...but true...."The shoes are in the trash"...ah yeah

2 things you are thinking about now
1. Moving...how I should be cleaning and not blogging...
2. Cleaning....how I am moving and shouldn't be blogging....noooo wait...er.....

2 stores you shop at
1. Target
2. MiniBoden

Whew.
xe
Oh wait....crap....who hasn't been "it" yet?!? ahhh, erica? ash? mara? you're it?!

4 comments:

gabbyfek said...

THANK YOU, sisser...
i love you.
and love all of your answers.....
our photography studio will open someday. when the feks give us digital rebels. tee hee.
kidding.
:)
i like that we're different heritages.
we're sissers.
remember???
i LOVE you.
xox,
g

Mara said...

thanks for the hit, e... i will do it tomorrow...

you're funny. postally challenged. hee...

you gotta read my blog today about cleaning prods. it'll make you wanna clean. i swears, it's AWESOME.

on that note, back to the kitchen floor. poop.

Erica Hernandez said...

Were you talkin' bout me E? I did it this morning if you were (even though I didn't know you were)...otherwise, forgive my ignorance :)

And Eric/ka is tough for nicknames..."ca" kinda sucks. I did used to get called "Eureka" quite a bit back in the day...(OK, out of context that can seem pretty questionable...promise it wasn't for any bad/nasty/unshareable TMI reasons)

Jude said...

me did it.
just for you.
cuz i love you.
where the HELL are you?