Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hallooooooooooween

last night was BIG fun.
the pirates pillaged the neighborhood...

They ate worms for dinner,
and dessert.
(after a near miss on the dessert dirt)

A funny-
I screwed up making a box mix of brownies a few weeks ago.
I put in too much water, and not enough oil, or something along those lines....it was a Jessica moment....
Suffice it to say I read it wrong...and made it wrong.
Colin had to go buy more brownie mix. Bad e.
So Colin found this incredibly funny, and isn’t one to let something that dumb die a slow and painless death, so I’ve heard about it frequently.
Fast forward to last night,
I was making dinner,
and said to my dear sweet husband--
“you better make the pudding...
you know how well I do w/ box mixes.”
(Ba-dum-dum)
Yeah,
well,
guess who made the
BOX MIX of pudding WRONG?!?!?
Luckily
his brilliant wife had some extra pudding on hand, and dessert was saved.

The End.

PS. Hey, can anyone help me make a new banner for my blog?! I LOVE the one Hanni made, but I figure it's been a year, I should switch it up. Only, I have NO idea how to do that.

OH, AND...one more thing.
HUGE congrats to Jen on the safe arrival of baby Ayla! Happy Baby!!! She is sure cute!

5 comments:

Chares Square Co-op said...

aren't you guys the cutest bunch of halloweeners ever!? and i also find it comical that you screwed up boxed brownies. but that's something i'd do. banner? don't even ask me. i've been bannerless for-evah. i get g1 for two almost whole days. i wish she could pack you and a kiddo or two up in her suitcase and haul you along....sigh. xog2

Missy said...

oh my goodness gracious!!
that pic is PRICELESS......
and don't worry.
I think I could mess up box mixes... NO PROBLEMO. In fact, I think I have!

RACHEL =) said...

OMG!!!!!!! I LOVE that picture - the costumes are amazing! You are such a cool mom, Erika!!
And I have messed up on brownies too - but I blamed my oven =P

Jude said...

dude.
i love you and colin.
so real life.
my type of folks.
where are you?
miss you love you.
circle journal HA HA HA.
love your little costumes.
i had a chicken and a jeff gordon!

ash

Anonymous said...

costumes = cuteness

banner help = here

hope that helps