Monday, December 08, 2008

Outtakes.

Just in case you parents with small children and babies thought for one second that once your kids were older the annual Christmas card photo would be a breeze....
think again my friends.... actually, not so easy.
also, take my advice and don't let your kids help pick out their outfit.
I knew I was in big trouble when the first words out of Colten's mouth were...
"well, I know I want to wear my suit coat"....
awesome.
cracks me up though...

Deck the halls with boughs of horry, ra ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra.
No, no, not 'ra ra ra ra', 'la la la la'! Try again.
Deck the halls with boughs of horry, ra ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra.
No, no! Sing something else.
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sreigh!

5 comments:

Bridgette said...

Oh my goodness.
I was JUST thinking yesterday that once Christopher gets older, cmas cards would be easier, b/c we CANNONT get him to look at the camera. or he puts his hand in front of his face like we are papparazzi.
And now you are bursting my bubble. LOL
love the suit coat. ;)

essie said...

holy
stinkin
c.r.a.p.

those might be two of the funniest treehouse photos I've seen in a long long while!

WHAT is G-d's name is JOhi doing to the Jack in snap 2?
He looks like he's being tortured...
oh my stars!!!
I'm really laughing-
I'm sorry!!
I love them
I do
I love you too!!

damn!

Anonymous said...

These crack me up.
I actually love them because there is so much personality going on here! :)

xxoo

gabbyfek said...

i think these are perfect.
uncle mike loves the suit coat, btw, as you know he likes him some dress clothes.
xoxoxoxoxo.

Missy said...

I see what you mean!!
But gosh darnit, they are CUTE :)

And you're not giving me hope for future xmas card shoots, nope.