Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We've been busy having fun....

I've been taking a little blog break to enjoy Christmas, and everyone being home...
but before we ring in the new year, I thought maybe some photos were in order...
(some of which were taken by my sister-in-law Erin)

Christmas Eve 2008: card games, cookies, soup, pajamas, Christmas stories...

looks delicious, huh? (they actually are)...

our beautiful tree....

Christmas morning:

Jared's team here calls him "Ohio"...Jack worked for hours (literally) on the coffee mugs for his Gaga, and his Uncle Pete. He was super proud of them. (it was very sweet)...he was also very happy Santa brought him some new colored pencils...his were getting really small...the Cubs, Bears, Badgers and Titans were well represented this Christmas....
Jared sipping his favorite breakfast tradition, hot apple cider...
Jack wanted a guitar so badly...
and a keyboard. (it was a very musical Christmas for the Jack)...

opening their "letter" presents from Gaga. Jared and Jack found out they're getting guitar lessons. (something they've been asking for for years)....and Colten and his Daddy are going to see the Cavs play the Grizzlies in a few weeks....and they're sitting close enough that LeBron might just drip a little sweat on Coley....Christmas day/evening looked something like this:


now we're getting ready to celebrate the New Year...
just our little family... very low key...
making fondue... or "FUN-do" as the boys would say.
Photos next year...

6 comments:

essie said...

heavens
heavens!

it is about time my friend!

i
love
this

being able to spend a few minutes as part of the holiday action...vundebar!

it makes me miss you lots though-
i have to say.

all my love for a fantastic celebration-
we fundodid, too
cheese
meat
chocolate,
so not kosher!

but very yum, and a perfect way to usher in 2009!
all my love treehouse!
spidermonkey

Shaun said...

It looks like you had a wonderful holiday. I noticed that Jared and my Patrick had on the same penguin pajama pants. I LOVE the one B&W photo of Jack, simply stunning. I hope you and your family have a glorious 2009!
Love and God bless,
Shaun

pakosta said...

enjoyed these so MUCH! thanks for posting! missed ya!
tara

essie said...

please go to my site to read my comment post for you!

gabbyfek said...

i love you.
so so so much.
xoxoxoxoxo.

sarah said...

LOVE this post.
looked like such a fun, happy christmas! YAY!