Sunday, December 18, 2005

Happy 2nd Birthday Connor.....


Hope your birthday was filled w/ lots of yummy fun....
I didn't get a chance to post this on 2peas...
but I'm sending lots of love to you and your sweet family.
I adore you Missy, and your son is just a dollbaby...

Ok all....
I'm outta here...
Be back Thursday or Friday, I'm going to go "live" in the hotel w/ my husband so he's not alone the week before Christmas...
The boys are excited to SWIM! :)
I'll miss you all...
xxe

ps...please note there is really noooo red behind the tag....my scanner just hated the wing ;)

10 comments:

RACHEL =) said...

OH, HOW CUTE IS THIS TAG?! AND CONNOR IS JUST ADORABLE!!!

SO AWESOME THAT YOU AND THE BOYS WILL BE W/COLIN THIS WEEK, SOUNDS LIKE FUN... AND I'D LOVE TO GO SWIMMING TOO!!! HAVE FUN =)

Mara said...

Cute cute tag, E.
Have fun with C and da boys in the hotel.

Missy said...

Oh Erika... you are just the bestest. I can't believe you guys made birthday tags for my little monkey!!

Thank you, for being a great friend, a smiling face and a true inspiration to this mommy of one. You're an amazing woman :) LOVE YOU!

Jen said...

OMG E....that tag. You are sooo flippin talented. Blech.

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh erika!
that's the cutest ever...
love connor w/ his little wings!
have fun at the hotel!
bow-chicka-bow-bow!
unless of course your boys are staying in your room...
then erase that!
cuz that would be WRONG!
lol...
have fun girl!

gabbyfek said...

ok, sorry, erin is cracking me up here, smalls....
bwahahahaha.
i wanna go swimming.
sheesh.
have fun without me.
and i LOVE LOVE LOVE this tag.
oh so very much..... and i'll help you out tomorrow, yo. cuz i love you. LOTS.
xoxo,
g

Jamie said...

Your tag is totally adorable! I love it, he's such a cutie boy! Great job!

sarah said...

that is the cutest tag ever!
look at connor with his wings!
wow...oh, wow. I love it!

p.s. I watched Christmas Vacation last night and thought of YOU and your funny "the shitter's full" boys!
ha haha!

Anonymous said...

adorable tag for an adorable little boy.
Have fun
Be safe!

-moon

Sarah said...

Silly scanner, no taste whatsoever.
I, for one, think that wing is particularly adorable!!!