Wednesday, December 28, 2005

What a day......

Uh-Oh...
erika stayed up super late last night watching reruns from a certain show that is premiering January 3rd....
erika slept in....
erika didn't answer the phone...
erika listened to the message...
it was from the realtor...
they were going to show the house at 1pm...
erika almost stopped breathing....
erika cleaned...
and cleaned...
and cleaned....
it was a caffeine adrenaline induced cleaning frenzy....
12:30...erika and boys were out the door....
only to return at 4pm...
to a message saying...
"Your 1pm appointment was cancelled"
erika was not happy.

ok, I'll stop w/ the third person..
it's annoying me.
SO, needless to say...I have not had a very good day...
on the bright side...
my house is clean.
really clean.

ok, so go here to see cuteness....
http://www.childishclothing.com/hotmammaphotos/photo/1/23oto/1/23
well, cuteness from a couple years ago...
the hair length is always an age indicator w/ that one ;)

I leave you with funny emails from my husband from the past few weeks....
the man is cracking me up....

from yesterday
"almost quittin' time. Good bloggage by the way. I like having the opportunity to re-laugh at our kids. I don't understand how Jared could look like a girl to anyone though. Still funnny however. Can't wait to rub your feet and watch the barker's. bwahahaha, wtf?"

from the 15th, (regarding why jared wouldn't believe me when i told him Ronaldinho's number)
"cuz I have a pen!$. That means I know everything about sports.If you really want to know what I think. He should be number 21. That is landon donavan's number who is left footed. It is also my number. But he can go with Beckham...cuz his mom thinks he is cute."

also from the 15th
"Good Morning. I am still recovering over the major let down from LOST last night. I slept with Natasha Bedingfield last night. Well actually she is just staying in the same hotel as me. There is a concert in town and all music stars are staying in the hotel I am in. Yippee. Talk to you later. Love, Colin"

heeeheee...he's a dork..
but I love him ;) xe

ps. the margarita scrub....LOVE it...you should all try some....smells amazing.

10 comments:

RACHEL =) said...

OOOH, BAD MORNING, BAD! SO SORRY! THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE, CANCELLING LAST MINUTE, AND IT SUCKS... BIG TIME!!!! BUT AT LEAST YOUR HOUSE IS CLEAN =)

CUTE HUBBY YOU HAVE, LOVE THE GOTTEE, I NEVER LET MY HUBBY SHAVE HIS OFF!! DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT THE GOOD OLE' CHIN FULL OF HAIR! LOL

LOVE YOUR LAST POST, AND GLAD YOU FOUND ANOTHER HOUSE, HURRAY!! HOPE YOURS SELLS SOON! WILL BE CROSSING MY FINGERS! AND LOL ON YOUR GIRLS, I MEAN BOYS!!! CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SAID THAT, YOUR POOR GUYS! =)

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhh erika!
i remember the days of trying to sell our house...
lots of cleaning going on,
so glad i didn't have kids back then!
but hey, i bet you can eat off your floor now!
whoooo hooooo!
your hubby is so cute!

Missy said...

I would have KILLED someone if that happened to me... MURDERED. Stabbed. Dead.

BLECH!!

I now love you AND your husband... because you two together- make me giggle (to steal a line from your sisser).

Mara said...

sorry about the un-needed cleaning frenzy...

colin is funny. good e's from c-man.

jack was a model!!

Sarah said...

Clean house is good, even if you were tricked into it!

Margarita scrub?!?!?! I can just see me sneaking a sip of it just to see---my sense of smell is quite keen, and sometimes completely overtakes my sense of common....er...common sense.

Your DH is a funny fellow!! Sounds like a fun guy to drink and play fisher price basketball with!

gabbyfek said...

tee hee.
that colin.
soooooooo cute...
;)
bwahahahahaha <-- both the cute and that line are special for my BIL...
ok, now i'm fully laughing at myself.
LOVE you. and your house that WILL sell soon and your margarita bath scrub that i've never used-- even tho someone else did... ;)
i LOVE you sisser.
xoxoxo,
g

Colleen said...

OMG! how freakin rude. i would have tracked them down and bitch slapped them and then MADE them come look at your fabulously clean house. RUDE!

now i am off to find me some of that margarita scrub.

Jen said...

Your morning?? YUCK. I would be flipping furious...you poor thing. BAD realtor lady. Just bad.

Our little Jackman is famous??? WHAA???? I did not know this.

Our hubbies would get along so well...it's kinda freaking me out.

Jamie said...

Hee hee! Your hubby is so cute! I love it!

I also love when you had *that* kind of day. You know, the kind that makes you talk in third person! LOL! :)

missy s said...

omg! i love the clothes from there! i tried to make the "my dad is cooler than yours" but it did not look good..found your blog through others..funny to read!