Friday, January 06, 2006

Alrighty.....

Let's just put that "game" out of it's misery shall we?!?
heehee...
It was Tara Whitney :)
You all guessed greatness in GG-age though....
I don't think it was really fair, since Tara hasn't really posted as a GG in awhile...
SORRY....bad RAK....

I use to read her blog every morning, and jack noticed I guess.
He was at the "Who's that?!" stage,
and would ask who everyone was...
This year when he decided to get a haircut he announced he wanted his haircut like "Nates"...
we were all like ..."uh, Nate?"
Well, he meant Tara's little boy.
Yep...
Cuz..."He's a cool skater"...
Kid you not.
So I shared this story w/ her... (It's a mommy thing! HA!)
and she emailed me back and complimented one of my photos..
which coming from her, was huge, and well, it made my day.
(It doesn't take much to make my day folks!)

I think I will come up w/ another RAK....
let me think on that.
If I was rich I would just send everyone something :)
ahhh, but alas, I am not.

Jessie emailed me this morning w/ a very rad site for my guys...(cool t-shirts)
I just love that my 2pea-friends actually think of me when it comes to things like that.
That is just seriously cool....and probably the best part of 2peas honestly....meeting the people I've "met"... I love it. Thanks Jess ;)

See, now Jessie made my day! HA! but don't worry I won't make you guess that one........
WTheck was I thinking.....seemed like a good idea in my mind! HA! :) Duh....
Whew....
ok, now I'm laughing at myself...

SO....
in other exciting news...
My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are coming tonight :)
I am debating what to make for dinner, if anyone has any suggestions that would be GREAT!
I am just hoping we don't end up showing the house ALL weekend...because trust me...there isn't much to do in this town. ;)

OK, off to pick up the Jack...xe

12 comments:

Jamie said...

She is SO awesome! I would kill to have some of her talent! :)

gabbyfek said...

you're funny sister.
and i knew the answer, but i couldn't cheat.....
;)
cuz that's not fair....
it's also not fair that you don't just get to hang out w/ me all weekend.
dinner?
cooking light fettucini alfredo.
cuz it's real easy.
real easy.
and real good...
we love real good....
love you.
xoxox,
g

sarah said...

That is so funny because I thought that with Jack's new hair he looked just like Tara Whitney's son...but I didn't wanna say anything because I thought it would sound lame or something...but I guess that was the look Jack was going for! How super cool is that?!
That's awesome that she e:mailed you...if I just had one tiny drop of her photography talent I would be thrilled!!!!

Chares Square Co-op said...

wow i've missed major action around this joint!
i understand your excitement dahling...totally.
and i'll be emailing you once i get home latah.
mmmmwah!
xog2

Anonymous said...

yay for RAK!
isn't amazing how simple little acts of kindess can make us so happy!
i love my 2pea friends too,
they're the bestest!

Just Me said...

she's one of my favorites too!!!

My new Blog!!

Mara said...

you funny.
funny funny.
and jack is funny funny too.

RACHEL =) said...

Oooh, the in-laws... and dinner... hmmm. Gabby's right on w/alfredo, sooo yum! Even something like chicken parmisien? (spelling, duh!)

I too love how you crack yourself up... I'm right along w/you girlie!!!! =d

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my 2p's friends too!
Love, love, looove you guys!
Don't know what I'd do without you...
Hope to meet you all in person someday...
Yep, that would be the best EVER!
Have a great weekend chickie!
Hugs!

Erica Hernandez said...

Tara replied to one of my emails once too...I was pretty much grinning all day :p

Jessica O'Brien said...

aww I'm glad it made you happy! I know it doesn't have a ton of merch, but I saw cool shirts with guitars and awesome stuff on 'em and of course my mind zipped right to you!!! xo

kelly said...

Hee! What a cute story! Even cooler that Tara has joined the "Erika ROCKS" fan club :)