Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Woofa Oofa 4 Ever......

Yeah, I was going to blog about "my" show last night.....
and borderline on the insanity that is my sister and Veronica Mars....
(heehee...KIDDING GAB!...besides, I don't have a Barkers shirt yet....so I'm noooo where close ;))
Umm....but you see I was gone most of the day....
so people could come and see my home...
not put an offer in on it....
oooh noooooooooo....
just come to see it...
Seriously...
It's been like a tourist site....
people coming to see it all the flipping time...
ITS MAKING ME CRAZY!
Ok, but it can't be...
because no one can buy it if I don't let them see it....
right?!?!?
So....it's fine.....
JUST FINE....

meanwhile the boys enjoyed "homeschooling" at the movie theater today... ;)
not good...not good...

I have to go give baths now and put boylies to bed...
but know I WAS going to post...
and it WAS going to be witty and comical... xe

ps. reason #23 on why not to bring your four year old to a salon for a haircut.....
he now insists that the extremely expensive bottle of aveda nonsense that I purchased..
must be applied to his hair daily...... it was only like $1000/oz...why not?!? HA!...
maybe that should be reason #45 on why e doesn't buy expensive hair product...hmmmm....

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee hee,
you are the cutest ever e!!!!
i love that you homeschooled at the theater!
and that you got sucked into buying aveda for a 4 year old...
love it!

gabbyfek said...

yeah.
be nicea me.
and now you're laughing AT me.
which is not nice.....
love the haircut.
yeah i do.
xoxox,
g

Missy said...

E... you are my sisser. Not kidding. You're my sis, tracy. She emailed me yesterday to tell me meet the barkers was on last night. I told her to watch veronica TONIGHT. tee hee.

Love this post. Love that Jack is getting addicted to aveda. Love you ;)

RACHEL =) said...

OH MY GOSH, THAT PIC OF JACK IS THE ABSOLUTE CUUUUUTEST!!! YOU HAVE TO SCRAP IT... GO ON, GET TO IT!!!!!!! OR LET ME!!! I JUST LOVE HIS LITTLE FACIAL EXPRESSION!! WANNA PINCH HIS CHEEKS :p

LOL ON THE MOVIES TODAY... THAT'S ALRIGHT, 1 SKIPPED, ER-MISSED DAY WON'T HURT!!! BUT AT LEAST PEOPLE ARE COMING TO LOOK AT YOUR CRIB, AND IT'S CLEAN, AND YOU GET A MOMMY DAY W/THE BOYS, WHICH IS ALWAYS A GOOD THING!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Yep, I have to agree with Rachel... that pic of Jack is just the cutest evah! Love the look on his face. Definitely scrap-worthy! :)

I would HATE having to go out all day and having people come in/out inspecting my abode. What a pain in the booty. Hope someone puts a bid on your place soon. :)

Hugs!

Mara said...

OMG.
Cutest pic EVER.
Love jack.
Love your post.
It WAS witty AND comical.
You funny.
Hugs.

darcy said...

Dude.. I don't even buy Aveda for my bush of a hair-do. That little guy has good taste in hair product!!

Erica Hernandez said...

Man that kid is cute and I'm DIGGING teh new 'do! It must be hard to turn him down when he wants to use the hair gold :p

Showing your house BLOWS. Hate having people judge the way you live/decorate/etc...

Jamie said...

Hee hee! That is so funny! Cute boylies! :)

Chares Square Co-op said...

i'm sorry that your home has become the latest reality-based theme park...that's gotta suck :(
but at least you have cute boys to entertain you!
xog(2)

sarah said...

yay for homeschooling at the theater!
funny e!
and aveda products for jack?!
haha!
Yes, your boylies have expensive taste alright!
:)

Anonymous said...

such a cutie! you must scrap this one!

-moon

Sarah said...

HAHAHAHAH!!!!! Jacky is HILARIOUS. With his solid gold hairdo. Hilarious.