and Erin hates me... ;)
(kidding...kidding Erin, I am however B-O-R-E-D)
The rules for this particular tagging are as follows:
Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.
Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to.
(are we really calling this love now????)
(but by all means....don't do it ifin you don't want to....I SO won't be offended) :)
Now, on to the questions!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
First it must be pointed out..that APRIL was in the 10th grade.
April....you are the cutest...and I adore you ....but you made me feel like 107 years old w/ this simple statement....10th grade....sigh.....
Wait...Colin were you in 10th grade too? heehee....KIDDING.....(He is a tad younger than me)
OK....so 10 years ago....I was living in a flat near campus in Madison, WI...with my boyfriend (aka my husband now) and jared who was 1 almost 2.
Good times, Colin was going to class and I was working 3-11pm at night...we almost never saw each other...and we had no-ooo-oooooo money....in fact, I think we had less than "no money".
What were you doing one year ago?
Let's see, a year ago....umm, ok, I guess we were here then...I was doing just about the same thing as right now, just w/ a 3 yr old, a 5yr old, and a10 yr old....instead of 4, 6, and 11. ;)
Five snacks you enjoy:
(ok, food, now we're talking...)
2. queso dip
4. coffee...it's a meal, or a snack in my book
5. sour patch kids
Five songs, to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
there is a fine line....when you say knowing all the lyrics ... i probably think i know them all ...
(sometimes e has been known to make up lyrics)
1. most early Madonna
2. Take it to the Limit...The Eagles (my favorite song in preschool...cut me a little slack)
3. Pour Some Sugar on Me...Def Leppard
4. that annoying photograph song by Nickleback (it's on the radio like every 20mins)
5. most of the sugary pop music my boys blare upstairs.....(i actually understand the words to them ;) )
Five things you would do, if you were a millionaire:
1. pay off my debt....
2. pay off my debt.....
3. pay off my debt....
4. build an amazing house by my design....
5. spoil my boys even more ;)
(ok, you know i'd give to charity, go on vacation, and do other stuff too right?)
Five bad habits:
1. yelling (bad mommy)
2. swearing (bad mommy) <---i'm working on both of these 3. cracking my knuckles 4. drinking WAY too much coffee 5. not saying "no" enough..... Five things you like doing:
1. taking photos
2. playing w/ my boys
3. hanging out and watching movies w/ my hub
Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. most of my clothes
2. bodysuits...heehee..i actually thought of this before I read missy's blog...I'm so there w/ you girl.....WHAT were we thinking?....they were cool back in the day though....yikes.
3. tapered jeans....awww-yah
4. a bikini....sad to say
5. spandex shorts....
Five favorite toys:
1. my camera....oh NO WAIT...mine is broken.....urgh...
2. Gabby's camera...(thankfully she got the digi...and i have her film camera on loan)
3. the computer
4. uhhh.....urrrrh.....I'm about as low-tech as they come....my rubberstamps/ink...and
5. my sketchbook????
My husband was sad because i wasn't updating the bloggggg....
I am not sure this is what he had in mind....
but it's something ;)
I've been thinking about scrapping....
worrying about selling our house...
and trying to transfer my son to another club soccer team...
I'm fairly certain that it's easier to transfer professional athletes..
and they get paid more than me.....xxxe