Thursday, October 27, 2005

Birthday loving...had me some fun....


WHOA....
HOW FREAKING COOL WAS MY BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR?!?!?
I'm still high from the birthday love that was my day....
My husband started my day w/ some Starbucks...which is love in a cup in my opinion.....doughnuts.....and a kiss. I took the Jack to school, and returned to this......

HOW CRAZY IS THIS?!?!??

A whole gallery of love just for me. Organized by my sister...

of course....how fabulous is she? HOW MUCH DO YOU WISH SHE WERE YOUR SISTER?!?!?!? She's the best. And to all the peas that made me the most amazing creations using photos of my boys....THANK YOU....sooo blessed....so blessed am I. I wish I could post them all here.....I can't wait to have them all in my hot little hands......ooooooh sooo excited, I can't even tell you!!!!

BUT TODAY...today the party is officially OVER.... Colin woke me up this morning w/ "how does it feel to be THREE years older than me?" chuckle, chuckle......oh yeah, funny babe. Yes, for a bit there is just two years between us, and then for the better part of the year...there is 3....and he LOVES THAT. YEP, very Demi-esque of me, I KNOW....(Well, Demi minus the hot body and the money)
NEXT...I go to pick Jack up from school today....and he pukes the whole way home.....uh-huh. SO now my van reeks....and my poor baby is in bed (pooor guy :( he is soooo sad)........but I figured, since I clearly wasn't to the grocery store today as planned...why not update the bloggy. :)

Ok, I LOVE YOU ALL.....(except the crazies reading this that I don't know.....)
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for my day....xxxxe

6 comments:

gabbyfek said...

awwwwwwwwww sisser....
i am sorry your birthday is over. perhaps we should celebrate again this weekend.... MORE pineabus (none for jack) and MORE scrapping (errr, any more than last weekend would be an accomplishment...). tee hee... tell my little jack jack i hope he feels better.
i love you guys!
xox,
g

Mara said...

feel better jack!! poor guy...

it's still your birthday in my book. i celebrate mine for a month, you can too. so there.

so glad you enjoyed your special day(sssssssssssssssss).

<3 Mara

Jen said...

YAY!! E had a fantabulous birthday...I'm so glad!!!

Poor little Jack. Poor baby. Hope he feels better.

Demiesque...hmmm...you cradle robber you.

Colleen said...

ugh...my hubbie does that shit too. i'm a year and half older than he is, and you wouldn't believe the crap he gave me about turning 30. just tell him you are 3 years smarter than he is.

and happy belated!!!

Jude said...

hey GREAT blog you have here...
keep up the great work.
if your bored..check this out...
www.sandlian.blogspot.com
i am crazie that reads your blog...
you DESERVED that birthday love...and i am so happy to see YOU on this blog.
i want to SEE MORE...
Philip SEE MORE Hoffman.
sorry.
nothing like puke to officially end the holiday.
love you.
ash

Anonymous said...

aww...we love you too e! hope your post-birthday day brightens up and that the jack feels better soon!