Friday, October 28, 2005

TGIF BABY.....

Just a quick update while I wait for the pizZA man to arrive ;)
Really must quit w/ the pizza and other junkie food...
it's a bad day when you look in your closet and think the maternity pants look "comfy"....
AH YAH.....heehee......

SO, the Jack man is back in full effect...
I have come to the VERY sad conclusion that he is in fact allergic to my favorite restaurant....
Jack has some serious food allergies...like epi-pen serious....and this is the second time he's gotten sick after eating there. If it were a stomach bug, you'd think someone else in the fam would be sick...so I'm fairly confident in this.
He ate something that should have been "jack friendly", but I think they're cooking it w/ something not soooo good for the guy...
Poor Jack....

OHHHH.....
So, Along w/ my pea surprise Wednesday, Gabby also got me all of this for my birthday.. ->
I'm now feeling totally ADD....HA!!!
I've NEVER had this much cool stuff at once...
It's CRAZY!
Crazy exciting and cool that is ;)

Also, I have to say that Ashley is one of the funniest girls I've ever met in my life...
and all day I've been laughing to myself (mind you we're going on DAY 3!) about "holy moly coley roley guacamole angelina jolie"....
for some reason....well, this has just about done me in.

ok, ....WHERE IN THE HECK IS MY ZA?!?!?
Happy weekend peeps......
xxxe
***HEY, and one quick question.....Why does my white sharpie "soak" into the paper..instead of looking all white and fabulous like everyone elses?!?! hmm? It's frustrating me :(

5 comments:

gabbyfek said...

dearest, i definitely can't help you on the white sharpie... it is a terrible tragedy, i know that much. i just sent you an EMAIL-- you owe me one, woman... ;) and i hope you like your goodies-- now go play with them!!!
i loves you.
can't wait to see you sunday...
xoxoxox,
g

Anonymous said...

omg. i'm just going to sit here and gaze at those goodies for a while.....

Colleen said...

yum...love all those goodies!!!!

happy weekend. i'm off to go snake hunting

Jude said...

i think that YOU are the funniest girl on the planet...
and you deserve to be showered with goodies.
and i also THREW away my maternity clothes yesterday.
they don't belong in my closet. I wont' be pregnant again...and my fat ass doesn't deserve to be all comfy cozy in materinity clothes.
you get my goodies tomorrow!
but after seeing gabby's,
im contemplating telling her to uh burn em.
love you sweetness.
a

Mara said...

yay for all the new fun scrap stuff AND pizza... mmm. happy weekend!!