Monday, October 24, 2005

Two turntables and a microphone.....


Yep, it's Monday y'all.....

Had the BEST weekend ;) Thanks to my sister!!!!....
Check out what I walked into on Saturday.....
TahDah.....Birthday pressies!!!! YAY!
Ok, I pretend to hate my Birthday (mainly because I'm old enough to be your moms!) but secretly I love the presents.....heehee.....shhhh-shhh....
She got me SOOOOO flipping much....it's insane...serious.
Scrap stuff, scrap stuff and more scrap stuff.....(and a bottle of happiness sitting there next to my scraplove) ;)
Love my sister....ohhh so much.

OF course.....we scrapped ....NOTHING.
I know, we're bad! HA! In our defense, the LSS there was having a 25% off everything sale, soooo I felt it necessary to spend some birthday money the MIL sent. (and we may have stopped at yet one more scrappy store, and perhaps...maybe.....the SuperTarget too....WHOOPSIE!) BUT now hopefully the mojo will return, and I'll get to use all my happy stuff! YAY!!! In the meantime Scrapfest has been moved to NEXT weekend....... if any of you would like to join us ;)




We did manage to watch some soccer. My oldest plays on a (traveling) club team.
They won or tied every game until this weekend. This weekend they were a little "off"...this happens, they are 10 and 11. The parents however....WOW.....let's just say I was embarrassed to be on the same team w/ them. CRrrAZY. Yelling.....making the boys nervous....it was ridiculous. My sister did manage to crack me up though. One of the moms was complaining about her son being pushed. (Her son is notorious for pushing, tripping and generally not being the "nicest" player)....anyway, my sister announces LOUDLY..."i was watching Carson Daly last night and he was talking about KARMA" OH CRAP....almost died.....heehee...

Amidst the insanity that is youth sports today.... my sister managed to get some amazing photos of my littles. The one of the jack cracks me up.....goofy, sweaty kid.
The black/white one is of us at Gabs....being silly...not at soccer being annoyed. .

SO, question of the day....

What do Nubian goats, German shepard puppies, and eggs for $2 have to do w/ homeschool?!?

That's a trick question...because I HAVE NO IDEA EITHER!
I joined a homeschool group because I thought it sounded like a good idea....I now get the most obscure emails. Todays involved chicken eggs for sale, puppies (also for sale) and an email asking if anyone was interested in Nubian goats milk.......hmmmm......I think my towns gone CWAZY!


Oh, wait, I already knew that....
xxxe



6 comments:

gabbyfek said...

laughing so hard.
i'm crying.
ohmygoodness. nubian goats?!?! i *heart* the ville. for not other reason than the amusement factor... hee. tears down my face...
and i'm so glad you posted those photos... cuz i wanted to, too, but wanted you to first... and they were just luck. luck i say. that's all i can count on until the day we get to go digi....
:P
ahhh, sisser, cracking me up. cannot wait until THIS weekend...
love you SO much,
xox,
g

Anonymous said...

I thought that LSS was for Lutheran Social Services??? I also figured out that my mom is a MIL, but I am not sure what I am. I know it's not DS or DD. Am I DH?

Who knew when given the choice to scrap or shop you' pick shop. You being gone though did allow me to watch all the TV and play all the games I wanted though, so no complaining from this (insert abbreviation here).

Jude said...

WHERE
DID
GABS
GET
THAT
POLKIE
PAPER?
I
AM
DYING
HERE.
IT
IS
BEAUTIFUL.

karma IS a bitch..and thats my gabs for being so vocal.
you two are the best.
and i heart you with all of my being.
so glad you have a blog...
and your DH is cracking me up up there....

Anonymous said...

oh e,
i'm so in love with that picture of you and your boys!
are you the coolest mommy-o or what?!?!?!
i soooooo wanna be in your family, i could bring my boys and we'd have a freaking BLAST!
by the way, those shoes you're getting jack, jaden has the exact same pair! so stylin and profilin' in his keen's!!!!
great minds think alike chickee!
love ya girl,
your blog had me ROLLING!

Missy said...

ok. I am sooo sleepy. But I must post.

I LOVE YOU! you are guaranteed to make me giggle any time of the day or night.

I wish wish wish upon a star that I could have a scrapfest with you two :)

Jen said...

Nubian Goats?? Weird.

Yay, I'm invited to scrapfest. Now who's buying my plane ticket?? :)

Pineabus=Malibu, pineapple. DUH.

As for obnoxious fans, let me tell you, I know all about this. And it's even worse because my husbands the coach so I get to sit in the stands and listen to them complain about him. Grrr......