Friday, October 14, 2005

What can happen in 5 days....


Lunch yesterday.
Jack gains control of the coveted tv remote...
he turns to ESPN2...
billiards is on...
my son keeps it there...
and at one point says...
"LOOK MOM...did you see that?! She almost scratched!"

Funny things about what i just wrote.....my four year old understands what "scratched" means....and I just called pool "billiards"...

Alrighty....so my sister in law is coming...and my house has yet to be cleaned.... not good. The boys and I are taking the day off of school to do just that....shhh-hhhh.....(they're learning to be good husbands..that's all! HA!)

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!! xe

6 comments:

gabbyfek said...

now this?!
is comedy...
pure comedy...
cracking me up. jax hangs out with his dad and uncle mike WAY too much... and apparently you do, too. billards. ha. FUNNY, sisser, very funny....
xox,
g

Jen said...

I was wondering if you were gonna get a blog since Gabby did...fun fun!!

Making good husbands...I LOVE it!!

Missy said...

can you be my mom? and take me out of school, er, I mean work, so I can stay home with you?? PLEASE?

you crack me up, e... love you :)

Sarah said...

Good husbands and fathers!!! One of the most important lessons in life!!!! The billiards story cracks me up!

Jude said...

i am BEYOND thrilled that you have joined the blogging community.

you are one of the coolest chicks i know...

can't wait to see your wit, humor, and charm in blog form.

yay! <----- and as you can see i've been hanging around your sister too long...

Anonymous said...

i found your blog! whooo-hoooooo! now i get to sneak peak into your life... yay! i'm so happy you're back erica, i've missed you and gabby tons! you know we love you guys and i keep hoping things get better for your sis. love ya!