Thursday, October 20, 2005

Signs, Signs...everywhere there's signs.....


Signs that I don't belong in the ville....sigh....
This sign in particular makes Colin crazy. Every time we drive by it....
"KNIFES...should we stop to get some KNIFES"...heehee....always makes me laugh that it bothers him SO much. (esp. since he's married to me...lord knows I'm a little short bus most days)
So, let's see....
Bath scrub. Per Gabby's request.
I got some bath scrub called "need a margarita"...(and that week, just recently, I in fact needed 20 of them...so I got the scrub)...it smells yum delish, and it actually does smell like a margarita. ..If you have an opinion on using other peoples bath products....sort of expensive bath product at that...let me know....please.
Ok, another request from my vast fan club....ur, yeah right...would be, any ideas for art projects for the boylies for homeschool funness?!?!? (Jenny Rosser how about that goop recipe, eh?) I'm running out of fabulous ideas.
Also, lastly a shout out to Jenny Rosser, who needs to save me a spot at soccer...or not give me dirty looks for not getting a chance to talk at her....ah-yah, you know I'm right... ;)
xxe

7 comments:

Mara said...

margarita bath scrub? scandelous!! most boys i know don't use bath scrub these days, but i do think it's getting cooler and cooler to be metro or uber... have you seen that new term, uber sexual? ya... ok, that's a new topic all together. sorry.

art project for da boys... make their halloween trick-or-treat bags?! i don't know. but i tried. that's all that counts.

happy Thursday!! and yay for you updating your blog and feeding my work boredness.

gabbyfek said...

YAY!!!!! the scrub post... THAT makes me giggle... a LOT... among other things... the fact that there is a kniFes sign in the 'ville... dang funny to me. the fact that now i'm thinking about short bus kitty--> also making me giggle.
i LOVE you...
cannot wait to see you...
xo,
g

Anonymous said...

Now you know if the scrub were pink grapefruit, I would have used it all by now.

I love me some knifes. You can't have just one knife in the south. You gotta have all sorts of knifes.

Anonymous said...

OK...first of all they were not "dirty" looks, they were "wistful" looks...but I'll still save you a seat. This is hilarious and I have to go now and buy some knifes, after I get out my collection of knifes, cause I'm FROM the 'ville, and you know we like our knifes here.

gabbyfek said...

p.s. i have to add that mikey-- mikey might use the scrub, too... but only ifin it was mine.

i think???
xox,
g

p.p.s. you have SUCH a following.... ;)

Anonymous said...

knifes...whahaha! :) you're too funny girly!

Jen said...

"A little short bus"....OMG that is too freakin funny.

No, it is NOT okay to use other peoples expensive bath products. A little shampoo and some zest or something, sure, no problem, but bath salts??? WTF???