Friday, October 21, 2005

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!


That means....
5 Soccer games this weekend,
a sleepover at Aunt Gabby and Uncle Mike's house....
and SCRAPFEST w/ my sis!!!! YAY!!!!
Maybe I'll actually get something done?!
WOW....
SOOO EXCITED!

Ok,
so why is it that while I'm in my car driving to and from Jack's school...I think of a million fabulous funny things to blog about...and then, when I'm actually sitting in front of the computer, I'm like...er..duh.
See, in the car...in my mind....I'm hysterical...a regular riot...really...you all should meet me there sometime....you'd like me...I'm funny.

Speaking of funny, and not so....
I got my film back! YAY! I'm not digital yet...so I have to be patient, which is soooo not me, and wait to see my photos...HATE THAT.
Anyway...the dice are from the trip Gab and I took home.
"I'm the kind of guy that laughs at a funeral...Can't understand what I mean? You soon will..." Yep, I'm like the song, but not that bad....during times of stress/sadness/awkwardness....I'm the one that HAS to be funny....and make you laugh.
So the fuzzy dice were to lighten the mood.
I also got pics back of two CUTE CUTE CUTIES....
Hanni and Mr Miyagi!!!!!! OH, could you not eat them up...?!?
Although this isn't helping the whine factor here from some boys I know about wanting a DOG! Thanks Hanni! :)
She is just a beautiful beautiful girl...inside and out.
I was looking like road kill that day, Hanni...like America's next top model...
kid you not. And Mr. Mi....furry ball of adorable.

NOW, the not so funny part of the film developing...camera story...
MY CAMERA IS BROKEN!
Well, technically it's the lense...but it is a MAJOR SUCK.
I'll probably duct tape it or something uber classy like that....you know...just so I can not only be digital-less...but really cool as well.
But it's really making me sad.
So, we won't dwell on THAT...

Jack shoes...
I'm getting Jack these....HOW COOL ARE THEY?!?!?
All he'll wear is Uggs.
Kid you not.
So I'm hopeful he might like these....they look comfy.
We tried the chucks (w/ flames nonetheless) and that lasted two days...before he asked for his boots again. His "Jackboots"...
mind you..it's still warm here ;)

Ok, some thoughts before I leave you....
(as though I haven't written enough?!?)
Thinking of -> April... hoping she's feeling better, poor girl, a scrapping injury, a cold, some hungry (and tiny bit stinky) dogs and a lunch thief in the same week!
Not good!!!!
Wishing -> that tomorrow morning I was meeting Ash to watch Jude, Jack and Colten play soccer and then we were getting lunch....(wouldn't that be lovely?!!?)
Happy for -> Amber that her lovey is HOME, and Kristi...she is in CK!!! YAY! How cool is THAT? ...
Hoping -> Missy will email me and explain WW...(pretty please?!?)..I sooo need to do that...SOOOOO need to...
Oh, and it's friday,
I'm done w/ school,
I'm procrastinating the cleaning that needs to be done....
So, I need blog updates!!!! (ummm...sister?!? anyone...anyone?)
Jen...update the blogage, because I still don't get the snails!! HA!
(What is wrong w/ me?!? OMG?!?)

Ok, hope you all have a marvelous weekend!!!!
xxe

6 comments:

gabbyfek said...

i LOVE this entry. i do. i do. because you have such wonderful rambly thoughts that make me smile... and i LOVE the photo of our dice. i miss laFAWNduh every day... how come we didn't keep her?!?! sigh.

i am so journaling those song lyrics with the photo of the dice... and perhaps a photo of margarita bath scrub... tee hee.

you are so opening your present this weekend. that's all i have to say.....
i LOVE YOU.......
xo,
g

Jen said...

So much to say to this entry....
#1. I want to go to Gabby and E's Scrapfest. Why why why do all my scrap friends live sooooooo far away?? Makes me sad.
#2 My husband is your twin. Really. The man made jokes on 9/11, it's just his way of dealing. I am so afraid of the day we will have to go to a funeral together cause it'll be bad.
#3. Broken camera??? AAAGGGHHHH!! Mine was broken for months, I feel your pain, I do.
#4. I love little chucks...for real. So stinkin cute, and I hope I have all boys just so I can buy some. Though if I have girls they will wear them too.
#5. Snails??? Well, how can I put this delicately...think of it as another name for down there. Do you see????
#6. Happy Friday...have a great weekend!!

Mara said...

that was really funny. thanks for the chuckle:)

i am SO impressed with the kiddy UGGS. i don't blame him, they're darn comfy.

i'm coming to the scrap fest. i'll be there in a few... oh ya, and i am sleeping over too :) ha.

Erica Hernandez said...

"chickity china, the chinese chicken, have a drumstick and your brain starts tickin'"

whoops! sorry...just had that song stuck in my head for some reason :p

anyway, just wanted to say hi to the "other" e :) So, hola!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH! (that was me when I saw the pic of me and Mr. Mi...love the strand of ear hair he has blowing in the breeze) :)

You are just too cute! love your entry...just loads of fun. and i always think of super-cool blog topics right before I fall asleep. Course then I can't remember them again! :)

Missy said...

I'm with gab. love this entry. there is so much to comment on. :)

Can I come to your scrapfest? PLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE??
I so want to just laugh and talk vmars... and SCRAP with you guys!

diggin on the shoes. I am so glad connor is still too young to protest his clothing. (today I put him in a shirt that said "my mom's hip" - heh heh)

You just say the word baby and we'll talk WW... I've helped my sitter lose 38 lbs... and I'm coaching my mom starting here soon. Now I just need to lose :)

You rock sweetie pea. Camera breakage sucks donkeys.
I miss you!!!