Monday, October 31, 2005

trickortreat...the crazy train is coming......

ok, so this has to be SUPER quick because I have to go pack....
the boys and I are tagging along w/ Colin...he has "work" to do..
we have hotel to do ;) FUN fun FUN...
I'm excited, but it's 11:30...and I'm sleepy too.

Trick-or-treating was quite fun...Gabby came up, and helped pass out candy to all the hoodlums that forgot that they're suppose to wear costumes on Halloween...
what is up w/ that?!?!?!? Halloween however is a Jack nightmare....when you're allergic to peanuts....it's not a friendly holiday.
I sooo wish I had digital, and could show you the boys in costume NOW....ugh...so cute...even though I was sucky this year and bought the costumes....BAD mommy!!!!

Gabby and I worked on a kickbutt fun project this weekend....had a blast....and I think regained some mojo...

Hope you all have a lovely week...keep Gabby entertained for me while I'm gone!
xe
When I return...."I was watching Carson Daly last night..." and other incredibly funny and entertaining things....
Also, sidenote, i'm entertained by spellcheck wanting to change trickortreat to Triceratops, kickbutt to jackboot, and Colin to colon....
heeheee..

7 comments:

gabbyfek said...

you, darling sisser, are mojo-filled and vision-arific.... i had so much fun with you yesterday and sunday... and always....
:)
don't miss me too much while you're gone. sigh.
i LOVE you.
did the hairspray come out of j's hair???
i will develop my film while you're gone-- or buy us both digi cams. one or the other....
xo,
g

Mara said...

dude... you get to go on a trip? i wanna come. how mean not to invite me :)

i hopoe you at least saved me some halloween candy!

p.s. I just got 2 word verifications wrong - either i am too tired to be "working" or blogger has it out for me and they're making them really really hard to read on purpose... yep, i think blogger has it out for me!

Jude said...

dude.
you crack me up.
i sware.
we had two kids come to our door last night, and they weren't wearing costumes and my husband said...uh....where are your costumes? and one girl said these are my cousins...
oh ok...
that makes it ok then.
ok for you to come in your school clothes with a walmart bag as a trick or treat bag.
sheesh.
you make me laugh.
always.
bastard peanuts.

Missy said...

we'll miss you! have fun!

Erica Hernandez said...

Oooh, oooh, oooh - I wanna see those costumes! And poor Jack :( All the best candy has nuts :(

Hope you are havin' a great trip!

gabbyfek said...

tee hee
HELENA!!
that makes me smile...
where the HECK is my update, woman?!?!?!?
i loooooooooove you.
xox,
g

gabbyfek said...

i'm WAITING...........
:)
you love me the mostest
ps i can make morning glory muffins friday morning-- but then i'd be late.... maybe i can make 'em tomorrow night... i no know....
xoxoxox
g