Saturday, April 25, 2009

*disclaimer. the story below is true. I however do not eat hot dogs anymore. especially not cold ones.
the boys do occasionally eat the "good ones"...I find them disgusting...

Before the game.
I fixed the boys hot dogs in the microwave.
"You want to hear something gross? When I was little I ate these right out of the fridge....cold! Gross, huh?"
Jack "But when you got electricity, did you cook them?"

Sorry, too funny not to share.
when I got electricity....sheesh.
Off to game #2.
Hopefully Jack hits like yesterday...
he got a homerun,
and I forgot my camera.
(yes. after I just blogged about it...go figure)

3 comments:

essie said...

honey!
i just got caught up on the treehouse-ben had the same puke-ness...let jared know it's fully international at this point!

let jack know those kids are a-holes.

seriously

and they would love him over here in Europe!
xoxoxoxoxox
spidey

sarah said...

okay, that made me laugh out loud!

xx.

gabbyfek said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i love it, i do.
xoxoxoxo.