Thursday, April 29, 2010

I was planning to tell a funny Jared story today.
However, this morning when I was reviewing the details,
and he said to start off by saying "I had a giant codon/amino acid chart" ...
I quickly decided it might be best if Jared just told the story.
(a codon whaaaa?!?)
J will be guest blogging this evening.

So...
My mother-in-law {aka Gaga, aka LadyGaga} was visiting &
brought those lovely lollipops you see above,
(they really are lovely)
thinking they would be a nice treat for our car ride to Mississippi.
{baseball tournament}
She gave them to the boys and said they were for the trip,
that they were...
"road suckers".
Road.
Suckers.

I of course giggled, because I'm actually a teenage boy.
And since last Thursday,
my boys have asked everyday for a road sucker.
Guys sure love road suckers.

What? They are apparently very tasty.
That's all I was saying...
..................

whew...
funny stuff.
but
Jared is way funnier. trust me.

2 comments:

gabbyfek said...

HA.
i fink you are hilarious.
xoxoxo.

essie said...

oooo dear!
that was the pick me up that I needed!!

ditto to the 3rd power gab...
she is one funny mutha
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox