1. I have not been a good blogger.
2. Jared has a big Greek-food project due tomorrow and it has taken all the restraint I have not to just make the dish for him today.
It would be done now.
I know that's wrong...
but come on. Now I have to wait for him to finish at soccer practice,
and Jack has a game at 7:45....
It could be done now...that's all I'm sayin'.
3. Went to see the movie Date Night for datenight on Friday...
it made me laugh...lots. I love Steve Carell.
4. I'm getting my house ready to put on the market.
Which is kind of like nesting, but much less exciting...
5. Can't tell you more about #4 yet...
6. Because it's not for sure...
7. I'm making garlic chicken for dinner tonight in the crockpot...or "sprite-chicken" as my boys would say...smells delish, however the garlic has turned blueish-green, and has now grossed me out.
Umm...it's never done that before.
Colin says this is normal.
Since he is the food-safety man I am trying to trust him on this...
8. I firmly believe every post should have a photo, however my computer is disagreeing with that..stating that it has no more memory left and my photos are the root cause.
I sense it's going to try to go all blue screen on me again because it's old.
9. Jared got chocolate on my new(ish) couch, didn't fold the laundry after I asked him to, and left a dent in the wall by throwing things in the house...and that was just yesterday.
My fifteen year old.
Whaaaaat is going on here??!?!?
10. I know that's not really ten things.
I really don't even have five interesting things to share.
Have I mentioned I could be cooking right now, and the food for Jared's project would be done?
(I'm a horrible mother...I know)
Instead I sense I'm going to be up late...helping him.
and by helping
I mean waffles.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
ten (or less) on tuesday
"If you read my blog,
you know I'm a pilates freak...
and by pilates...
I mean waffles"
(Zach Galifianakis on SNL)