Thursday, September 11, 2008

3PhotoThursday

Don't call it a comeback....
but Bob is kind of coming back to life.
Happy dance for Bob please.
He just needed a little vacay, little R&R outside....little time away.
Things are looking up now.
I understand Bob. When you're ready I'll bring you back inside, and we will try this again.
*note to self, thank goodness I didn't throw Bob away

And,
good thing I haven't put the baby toys away yet either...
What would Jared play with while watching TV if I did?!?
2:50pm.
My favorite part of the day......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of Jack.
He just looks like such a doll!
xoxoxo

essie said...

e...so sweet!
so, so, glad that Bob survived the trash.
xoxox
e2
ps-I love you too...

gabbyfek said...

oh the jack jack.
that photo does NOT make me giggle. ;)
neither does the one of j-man.
heh.
ev is jealous of him, he says.
oh yes
and go bob go!
xoxooxxo.