Monday, September 29, 2008

Holy Mess Batman...

mondays I also regret my "no cleaning on the weekend" rule.
it always amazes me what kind of disaster the house can become in just two days.

If you're in need of dinner ideas for tonight, might I suggest Chili's?
Today is "The Big Day"at Chili's. Chili's will be donating all their profits to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
We've had it on the calendar all month, and the boys are super excited, because "we never get to eat at Chili's", so it's really a win/win situation.

2 comments:

Missy said...

mmm chili's.
I used to wait/bartend there.
fun times.
I think I lived on their poppers... and then they got rid of them. BOOOOOO

Jon's picking up BW3 as I type this :)
mama needs hot wings.

pakosta said...

shoot did i miss that?!
we ALWAYS eat there!
i have a gift card to there right now! LOVE That place!
tara