Monday, January 04, 2010

My one little word for 2010: Chocolate fountain.
wait...
that's two words.

so this morning went better than anticipated.
which means after school may not go well...
overtired.
grumpy.
hungry.
did I mention tired?
and that's just going to be me...
can you imagine the boys?!?
yikes.

I have a house that is extremely messy.
Like three boys home for two weeks messy...
so I suppose I should go clean it.
my one little word for 2010 is not going to be procrastinate...
although,
at least that's one little word that I might really be able to embrace...

5 comments:

essie said...

one little word...hmmm
working on that!
xoxoxox
choco-love-does that count?!!
muwah
me

gabbyfek said...

this made me laugh
a lot
for which
i thank you.
xo.

tara pollard pakosta said...

you crack me UP.
I literally laughed out loud.
and thought, yes, I could embrace procrastination too! LOL!
My word is: finish, complete.
as in, finish getting layouts into albums, finish losing weight, finish anything! HA HAAAAAAA
bring that fountain to me!
tara

sarah said...

couldn't you just hyphenate chocolate-fountain to make it one word? works for me.

Chocolate Fountain said...

Choco lovers would love this!