Thursday, February 19, 2009

testing testing 1..2..3....

(Sorry! posting videos take ten...let's see if this works shall we)

colin got me a flip.
I'm a tiny bit excited.

this is a lovely example of my kid in the am.
they're like their momma...not morning people.
a. his shirt was on backwards.
b. he is telling me about gogurt. (we don't have gogurt...
I have no idea where he got this)
c. his hair is a mad mess....



now I'll stop, I do actually realize this is only entertaining to me...
wow. I took some really great videos...not.
I will work on the volume. I know...they're quiet. I apologize for it all...

go down to the previous post and just look at the cute one year old will you....

3 comments:

pakosta said...

those 2 look so MUCH alike! LOVE jacks' voice! he's super CUTE> my girls both got a flip for christmas and they LOVE THEM! i should post some videos! now talk to your hubby about moving here next LOL!
tara

Missy said...

He is so sweet!!
I just got a flip a couple of weeks ago too..
I kind of love it :)
hence, the jump around video. :)

sarah said...

aw! he's so cute.
even though it was quiet...
i loved hearing YOU + your giggle.