Friday, September 11, 2009

Miracle [mir-uh-kuhl] –noun
  • an effect or extraordinary event in the physical world that surpasses all known human or natural powers and is ascribed to a supernatural cause.
  • such an effect or event manifesting or considered as a work of God.
  • a wonder; marvel.
  • a wonderful or surpassing example of some quality.
  • One that excites admiring awe.


Colten was on facebook the other night.
I happened to walk by and notice he had a friend named Mbeezy Fosheezy.
This concerned me, obviously...
For starters the rule is he can't add anyone on facebook without my permission.
And Mbeezy Fosheezy?!?
What the heck is my child thinking?!?....

"Um...you have a friend name Mbeezy Fosheezy?"

"OH ...yeah...that's just Miracle"
(Yes, he has a good friend named Miracle...go with it)
"For some reason facebook wouldn't let him use his real name?! I'm not sure why."

I think I might know.
The good folks at facebook might not realize his real name is actually
Miracle Bush.
Fosheezy.

4 comments:

sarah said...

awesome!

:)
xx.

essie said...

perfect.
we love you coley o!

tara pp said...

that's crazy!!!! what a fumky name!
Savannah wants facebook sooooo much! but I told her she has a blog, what more could she want?! LOL!

Missy said...

Jon and I are FALLING OVER...
that's hilarious..